Hi all. Pada nonton Brilliant Legacy nggak? Itu lho, drama korea yang sekarang lagi diputer di Indosiar tiap Senin-Jum’at, 15.30 WIB (a.k.a 16.30 WITA). Dan hiks, kudenger-denger tamatnya Selasa, 23 Februari mendatang T^T. Bisa diketahui dari iklan STYLE, drama Korea yang katanya juga menggantikan Brilliant Legacy kalo tamat..
*taken from wikipedia*
Brilliant Legacy (찬란한 유산), also known as Shining Inheritance, is a Korean drama aired on SBS network from April 25, 2009 to July 26, 2009 (–> tapi di Indonesia lama mamen), Saturday and Sunday nights. The drama consisted of 28 episodes and starred Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi, who portrayed the lead roles Go Eun Sung and Sun-Woo Hwan respectively.
Go Eun Sung (Han Hyo Joo) was studying overseas in New York and she returned to Korea during her vacation to bring her autistic brother, Eun Woo, to the United States to study music. Sun-Woo Hwan (Lee Seung Gi), who was also studying in New York, was ordered to return to Korea by his grandmother, Jang Sook Ja, to learn how to manage her food company. Eun Sung and Hwan, who were on the same flight back home, accidentally had their luggage bags exchanged, which led to several misunderstandings between the two of them.
Go Pyung Joong, Eun Sung’s father, struggled to save his company from going bankrupt. One day, his wallet and valuables were stolen by a thief who subsequently died in a gas explosion accident. The police, upon finding Go’s belongings on the thief, mistakenly identified the thief as Go and a death certificate for Go was promptly issued. Go decided to lie low and not tell his family that he was alive so that his family could claim his life insurance money and use it to clear the debts. However his second wife, Baek Sung Hee, kicked her stepchildren, Eun Sung and Eun Woo, out of the house after collecting the insurance money and moved into a new home with her daughter, Yoo Seung Mi (Moon Chae Won).
Eun Sung asked for help from several of her friends, including her senior, Hyung Jin, who avoided her because she was no longer rich. She managed to find a job at a nightclub with the help from her friend, Hye Ri. At the nightclub, Eun Sung met Hyung Jin’s senior, Park Joon Se (Bae Soo Bin), who was shocked to see her working there. She also met Hwan, who caused her to lose contact with Eun Woo. Realising that Eun Woo was missing, Eun Sung was devastated and tried searching for her brother but to no avail. With the help from Hye Ri and Joon Se, Eun Sung rented a small room and started a small dumplings stall while continuing her search for Eun Woo.
Meanwhile, Jang became deeply disappointed in Hwan as Hwan had no direction in life and did not know how to cherish her company and her employees. While pondering over what to do about her grandson, Jang visited a neighborhood that she used to live in when she was poor and encountered Eun Sung who was selling dumplings. Jang met with an accident and received help from Eun Sung. Jang, seeing that Eun Sung tried her best to take care of her even when she could not afford her own daily expenses, was touched by Eun Sung’s compassion. Jang brought Eun Sung home and announced to her family that Eun Sung was going to live with them and that she was going to appoint Eun Sung as the heir of her food company…
* Lee Seung Gi as Sun-Woo Hwan
* Ban Hyo Jung as Jang Sook Ja (grandmother)
* Yoo Ji In as Oh Young Ran (mother)
* Han Ye Won as Sun-Woo Jung (younger sister)
* Lee Seung Hyung as Pyo Sung Chul (butler)
* Han Hyo Joo as Go Eun Sung
* Jun In Taek as Go Pyung Joong (father)
* Kim Mi Sook as Baek Sung Hee (stepmother)
* Moon Chae Won as Yoo Seung Mi (stepsister)
* Yun Joon Suk as Go Eun Woo (younger brother)
* Bae Soo Bin as Park Joon Se
* Choi Jung Woo as Park Tae Soo (father)
* Min Young Won as Lee Hye Ri (Eun Sung’s friend)
* Jung Suk Won as Jin Young Suk (Hwan’s friend)
* Son Yuh Eun as Jung In Young (Eun Sung and Seung Mi’s friend)
* Kim Jae Seung as Lee Hyung Jin (Joon Se’s junior)
* Baek Seung Hyun as Lee Joon Young (store manager)
* Park Sang Hyun as Park Soo Jae (store worker)
1. Only You 너 하나만 – Kang Ha Ni
2. The Person Living in My Heart 내 가슴에 사는 사람 – Isu
3. Crazy in Love 사랑에 미쳐서 – Ji Sun
4. Love is Punishment 사랑은 벌이다 – K.Will
5. Spring Rain – Ji Hye
6. Dear Sister 그리운 누나
7. Catch Hwan 환이를 잡아라
8. Are We Family? 우리가 가족이니?
9. Funny Life
10. The Road Leading to You 너에게 가는 길
11. Smile working
12. Last Lie 마지막 거짓말
14. Memories of Separation 이별의 기억
15. Spring Rain (Guitar Ver.)
16. Destiny, the Second Story 운명, 그 두번째 이야기